Corn & sprouts salad
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1942 times
Add your private note
Corn & sprouts salad recipe - How to make Corn & sprouts salad
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Sweet Corn - 1/2 Cup
Moong - 1/2 Cup
Brown chana - 1/2 Cup
Rajma - 1/4 Cup
Low Fat Curd (Cow Milk) - 2 1/2 Cups
Sugar (grinded) - 1 1/4 Spoon salt to taste
- 1. soak moong, rajma, brown chana overnight.
- 2. add little bit of salt to sweet corn, rajma, brown chana and pressure cook it.
- 3. cook moong outside.
- 4. in a vessel take low fat curd and add sugar and salt to it and mix well.
- 5. now add cooked sweet corn, brown chana, rajma and moong to it and mix well.
- 6. garnish it with finely cut chopped corainder.
- 7. served chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#426547 on 09 Oct 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.