Corn and Spinach Bake
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27228 times
A simple and delectable recipe. . . Flavoured with cheese and spinach!
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and garlic and saute it till they turn pink in colour.
- Add the spinach and corn and cook on a medium flame for 3 to4 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper and oregano and mix well.
- Now add the white sauce and 2 to 3 tbsp of cheese and mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle the rest of cheese and grill in an oven it till chesse melts.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#387489 on 07 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.