Corn & White Sauce Snack
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8314 times
U can alter the consistency of the sauce by adding milk & stirring it for some time to avoid maida lumps.
Add your private note
Corn & White Sauce Snack recipe - How to make Corn & White Sauce Snack
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add maida & milk & stir it continously to avoid making lumps.
- Check the consistency of the sauce to make sure it''s not too flowy.
- Add corn, capsicum, salt & pepper.
- Cook the mixture for 3-4 mins.
- Switch off the gas & let the mixture cool for some time.
- In the mean time, cut the bread slices with a katori to form circular slices.
- Put the mixture on the slices & bake it in the oven for 3-4 mins.
- Serve with ketchup & chatni.
This recipe was contributed by rano-gr8 on 09 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.