Coriander Rotis ( Recipe To Boost Immunity)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34053 times
Coriander not only lends a delicious flavour to these rotis but also increases its vitamin a and c content.
- Mix all the ingredients and add enough water to make a semi-stiff dough.
- Knead well and divide into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a thick round with the help of the flour.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions.
- Brush each dough round with a little oil and spread one stuffing portion on it.
- Roll out into a cigar shape.
- Make a small round like a coil and press lightly by hand.
- Roll out again into a thick roti.
- Repeat for the remaining dough and stuffing to make 5 more rotis.
- Cook on a hot tawa (griddle) until pink spots appear on both the sides.
- Brush a little oil on top and serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.