Coriander Rice By rajimanepalli
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12320 times
Unravel an easy to prepare coriander rice recipe with fresh and flavourful coriander leaves tossed with rice . The coriander rice is appealing in looks and great in taste and hence makes for a perfect choice for parties and festivals. Enjoy with boondi raita.
Add your private note
Coriander Rice By rajimanepalli recipe - How to make Coriander Rice By rajimanepalli
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash the coriander bunches and chop the leaves(do not use stems)
- Grind the leaves into a paste with some water.
- In a pan add oil,to it add the cloves and cinnamon and saute it.
- Later add the ginger,garlic paste and saute it,to this add the onions&chillies and fry them till they are transparent.
- To this add the vegetables and saute them till they are slightly cooked.
- Then add the coriander paste and allow it to boil it for few minutes.
- Then add the rice and mix well,add the water and salt and mix well.
- Allow it to cook and serve it hot with onion raitha.
This recipe was contributed by rajimanepalli on 28 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.