Coriander Rice By jaya_venkatesh
This recipe has been viewed 6013 times
Discover an easy to prepare coriander rice recipe for your family and guests. Accompany the flavorful coriander( dhania) rice preparation with mirchi ka salan and raita.
- Add little water and grind corainder leaves into a fine paste
- Heat a spoon of oil in the pan.
- Add and splutter cumin seeds.
- Add onions and fry a bit.
- Add the ground paste, salt and pepper.
- Bring them to a good boil.
- Add rice and mix well.
- Switch off.
- Serve with yogurt or chips. it''s quite healthy and yummy!
This recipe was contributed by jaya_venkatesh on 26 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.