by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 10882 times
This is a healthy and tasty pickle. It is a unique pickle and goes well with rice or chapati.
- Clean and wash coriander with lots of water and dry it on a kitchen towel.
- Mix tamrind pulp, salt ,chilli powder and coriander leaves and keep aside for 5-10 mins.
- Then grind into a fine paste. Heat a kadhai and add hing,turmeric powder,curry leaves and fenugreek and mustard powder.
- Then add ground paste and cook for 15-20 minutes on a low flame stirring continously till oil floats to the sides.
- Serve or keep it in the air tight container or glass jar.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 06 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.