Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 667 times
1. this is an unusual,delicious and refreshing drink.
2. since it does not have soda, it does not kill one's appetite.
3. it is also nutritious and rich in iron and vitamin c.
Add your private note
Cool nectar recipe - How to make Cool nectar
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1. Jaggery-100 gm
2. Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp.
3. Dry ginger powder-1/2 tsp.
4. Juice of 1 lemon
5. Water-750 ml
- 1. mix little water to grated jaggery and keep in a reduced flame until jaggery is dissolved completely.
- 2. add cardamom powder, dry ginger powder, lemon juice and water and stir well.
- 3. strain the mixture.
- 4. freeze a portion of the drink in ice-cube trays.
- * serve in individual glasses of 150 ml, decorated with lemon slices and top with prepared ice-cubes.
This recipe was contributed by chitravi on 24 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.