Cool Orange Rasam
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5731 times
A delicious rasam made with a hint of orange flavour!
- Put the tomatoes with 2 cups of water in a deep pan and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the prepared rasam powder, salt, turmeric powder, asafoedita, mix well and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked dhal and bring it to boil.
- As soon as the forth comes up, remove from the flame immediately.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, coriander leaves and green chiilies and saute for 1 minute.
- Add this seasoning to the dal mixture and mix well.
- Cover and keep aside to cool.
- Add the orange juice and mix well.
- Serve with hot rice.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 04 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.