Cool N Natural
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2771 times
A delicious fruits salad with variety of mixed fruits served with a large scoop of icecream.
- Peal and grate the papaya n keep it aside.
- Chop all the fruits into small pieces
- Now take a bowl n add the grated papaya.
- Add the chopped fruits in to it and keep it aside.
- Now this prepaired mixture can be kept into freez.not the freezer.
- Take a desert server bowl n put a scoop of vanila icecream in center.
- Now put that freez mixture (approx.2 table spoon)on top of it.
- Now add chocolate/strabery sauce on top of it.
- Add choped nuts and atlast decore with cherry n mint leaves.
- Now its ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by tanusonalbansal on 24 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.