Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5428 times
Try adding a little coffee or chocolate to the mixture for a different flavour.
- Crush biscuits into very tiny bits.(do not make into a fine powder.)
- Cream butter and condensed milk.
- Add the biscuit crumbs.
- Mix well.
- On a greased wax paper roll into a rectangle shape and roll to form a log.
- Cover and chill in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Then keep in the chiller for 15-20 minutes.
- Unwrap,slice into 1/4-1/2 inch slices and serve.
This recipe was contributed by jap on 15 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.