Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6925 times
Blend together the crushed cornflakes with baking powder, vanilla essence , lime juice to prepare crunchy Cookie (Cornflakes). Enjoy as teatime cookie\.
- Preheat oven to 355f or 180c.
- Put the butter in a mixing bowl & beat it with a wooden spoon till it is soft & creamy.
- Add castor sugar & mix well.
- Add flour,bak.powder,lemon juice & vanilla essence &mix well with your hands.
- The mixture should look like a dough.
- Divide them into 15 portions.roll them in crushed cornflakes.
- Put them on a baking tray & bake for about 20-25 min & remove.
- Cool & store them in a jar.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.