Cooked Rice Kheer
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9746 times
A delicious and sweet kheer recipe. .
- Heat the ghee in a broad and deep pan.
- Add the rice and saute till the rice turns pink in colour.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook till the rice becomes soft.
- Add the condensed milk and sugar, mix well and cook, while stirring contiguously.
- Garnish with pista and almonds.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by RICH123 on 27 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.