Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2699 times
The mixture should be thick like custard.
- Heat the butter,switch off the gas add maida and mix it,fry it add milk and switch on the gas cook it on slow flame stir it.
- When it become thick like custrad switch off the gas.
- Add mash potato,cabbage,white pepper,mustrad powder,salt to taste.
- Switch on the gas cook it on slow flame for 1 min add grated cheese mix it and cook it for 2 min.
- If it is thick add water(if required)
- Cook this mixture add lemon juice switch off the gas.
- Take bread slices cut the side of the bread spread the mixture on it.
- Cover it and keep it in frirze.
This recipe was contributed by SIMRONT on 17 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.