Cone Corn Chaat
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6829 times
A delicious and simply irresistible recipe!!
- Combine the maida, salt, carom seeds and ghee in a bowl, mix well and knead into stiff dough using enough water.
- Cover and keep aside for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out into thin chapati, using flour in between for dusting.
- Cut the chapati using a sharp kinfe into thin long strips.
- Take a metal kulfi mould and wrap these strips around the cone mould like a coil,starting from the point end towards the broader end,till the entire cone is uniformly covered with the strips.
- Use the maida-water paste for sealing in between.
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining dough to make more such cones.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the cones till light golden brown.
- Drain on absorbant paper.
- Once the cones have cooled ,carefully demould the cones and keep aside.
- Combine the anar-dana powder with the curds, mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except green chutney, sweet chutney and curds and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Just before serving, fill the cones with the prepared chat, sprinkle the chutneys and curd in between.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 12 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.