Condensed Milk Cookies
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 88% LIKED IT
7 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 245 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48549 times
A delicious cookie with the rich and intense flavour of milk! Condensed Milk Cookies are made using a simple procedure and minimal ingredients, making it a perfect treat to prepare any time you are in a good mood! Since kids are sure to love the milky flavour of this cookie, you can cut it into different shapes to make it more attractive to them.
- Sieve the plain flour and baking powder. Combine it along with the milk powder in a deep bowl and keep aside.
- Cream the butter and castor sugar in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Fold in the plain flour-milk powder and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 18 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter thin circle.
- Place the cookies on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated at 160°c (320°f) for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the baking tray and cool.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per cookie
|Vitamin A||241.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.