Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6668 times
Especially for high blood pressure using natural source of sodium is safer then using regular salt form. Like coconut water, spinach, cabbage. We can use small quantities of all these in same soup and notice that additional salt is not required at all for this beautiful soup.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the capsicum, cabbage, tomatoes, banana and saute it.
- Add spinach puree, coconut water, salt, pepper and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes and serve hot garnished with grated panneer.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 13 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.