Added to 103 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1874 times
A crispy crunchy healthy and tasteful Colourful smiles are a perfect choice for parties and festivals. The circular shaped bread slices are applied with tomato paste, topped with vegetables and sprinkled with grated cheese.
- Take 4 slices of bread and cut them into circles.
- Fry the bread on a low flame till they are light brown.
- Take butter in a pan and saute.
- Add finely cut onines and saute till light brown.
- Add all the capsicums and cook well.
- Then add tomatoe puree to the onions.
- Cook for some time and then add the tomato sauce.
- Add all the boild vegetables and let it cook for some time.
- Put salt, grated cheese and chaat masala.
- Remove from flame.
- Now put this colourful gravy on the fried bread circular slices and decorate it with tomatoes cut in "c" shape(mouth)
- And spring onions cut in circles(eyes).
- Crispy crunchy healthy and colourful smiles are ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by dolphin_hem on 08 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.