Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7065 times
Delicious italian pasta mixed in different and nutritious vegetables with a colourful blend.
- Boil macaroni in suffucent water and then drain and keep aside.
- In a chopper added carrot,capsicum and green chillies.
- Donot chop them very fine as capsicum tends to get very sticky.
- It should be just coarsely chopped.
- In a non stick pan heat 2 tsp oil.
- When heated add garlic and saute for a minute and then on a high flame add the chopped veg.
- Stir for just a minute or two and then add salt and the macaroni.
- Stir for few minutes till the macaroni is fully blended with the chopped veg. remove from flame and add the spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by rekha_1114 on 26 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.