Colourful Masala Corn In Green Sauce
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2591 times
This is a curry made of corn in microwave accompanied by some other colourful vegatables to make it more attractive.
- In a mixer, combine mint leaves,coriander,green chillies and grind to a paste and keep aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl put oil, carrots and red, yellow and green capsicums ,tomatoes,2 tbsp water.
- Close and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir twice in between.
- Now add salt,pepper powder,lemon juice,boiled sweet corn and the green paste and mix well and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Give a standing time of 2 minutes and serve hot.
- Microwave time depends on different microwaves.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 26 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.