Coloured Capsicum and Paneer Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13753 times
The Coloured Capsicum and Paneer Subzi has a well-rounded flavour and a well-balanced nutrient profile. Rich in protein, carbohydrates and vitamins, this easy yet irresistible subzi also pools in vitamin A from coloured capsicums, folic acid and antioxidant lycopene from tomatoes and protein and calcium from paneer.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger paste, garlic paste and dried fenugreek leaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato pulp, turmeric powder chilli powder and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately with roti or whole wheat paratha.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.