Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8460 times
This colored pedas are prepared from milk, kesar and sugar. Serve appealing colored pedas (made from khoya) garnished with pistachio slices.
- Combine the paneer, milk powder, alomnds powder, cashew nut powder and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring once in every minute.
- Remove from the microwave, add the cardamom powder and microwave again on high till the mixture becomes thick.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and add green colour to one portion, yellow to the second and let the 3rd portion remain white.
- Spread the 1st portion in a dry plate, spread the second portion over the 1st one and then spread the 3rd portion on top.
- Cut them with a greasy knife as your desired shapes.
- Garnish with cashew nut.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 10 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.