Colorful gazar ki sabzi
This recipe has been viewed 13187 times
To make masala in sabzi u can use powder of dried bread or bread crumes.
serve hot with plain parathas.
Add your private note
Colorful gazar ki sabzi recipe - How to make Colorful gazar ki sabzi
Cooking Time: Total Time:
250gms-gazar (carrot)cut into dice.
3/4 cup of frozen peas
1/2 cup of frozen corn
1/2 cup of capsicum chopped of any colour or all colours (if u want to make it more spicy add all colours of capsicums or paprikas)
red and green chilles chopped
some ginger chopped
some garlic chopped (optional)
cumin seeds mustard seeds ( rai / sarson) a pinch asafoetida (hing)
red chilly powder
dhanyia powder salt to taste
coriender leaves chopped oil
- Take a pan, add oil when it is hot add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and hing when it crackles add green, red chillies and fry for 2 mins.
- Now add garlic, fry till light brown, add chopped gazar to it again fry it for 5mins.
- Add tumeric powder and salt some water and cover the lid of the pan for 5mins, to make gazar soft in steam.
- Now add danyia, red chilly powder, peas, corn and capsicum to it.
- Fry untill the gazar and capsicum is soft
- Put some water.
- When the gazar is soft the sabzi is ready add chopped coriender to it.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#390603 on 09 Nov 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.