Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10867 times
A unique blend of colocasia with rice flour and spices.
- Pressure cook the colocasia till half cooked.
- Cool, peel and chop the arbis into 1/2" pieces.
- Combine the flours, salt, asafoetida and chilli powder and mix well.
- Add the colocasia, mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry colocasia until it becomes golden brown colour form all the sides.
- Drian ton an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with rice.
This recipe was contributed by vijisathya on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.