Colocasia Leaves Pakoda
This recipe has been viewed 6667 times
All time favourite farsan- Patra - can be made by different and quick process...
- Wash colocasia leaves and cut the veins and cut the leaves in small and thin strips.
- Add soda bi carb and rub thoroughly and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix besan, wheat flour and rice flour in a bowl.
- Add oil, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala, carom seeds, ginger-green chilli paste, jaggery, curd, asafoetida and onions and mix well.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter.
- Add colocasia leaves and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry a spoonful of the mixture like gota at medium heat till golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 10 Jul 2013I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.