Cole Slaw Sandwich By mahalakshmi_iyer
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6855 times
A perfect recipe to create the popular Cole slaw sandwich with the coleslaw salad spread on the toasted bread slices and enjoyed as breakfast or meal.
- Grate all the vegetables.
- Squeeze out the excess water and all the ingredients.
- Mix it into a smooth paste.
- Toast the slices of bread in the pop up toaster.
- Apply the cole slaw mixture between two slices of toasted bread.
- Serve it hot with tomato or chilli ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by mahalakshmi_iyer on 18 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.