Cold Coffee Recipe, Frothy Cold Coffee Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 78 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26658 times
Who doesn’t like Cold Coffee? With its invigorating coffee flavour, served in a refreshing chilled form, decorated enticingly with chocolate sauce, Cold Coffee is an international favourite that defies all attempts to resist it! Use full-fat milk to get the right thickness, and also take care to blend the coffee till it is nice and frothy, as that is essential for an authentic Cold Coffee experience. Here we show you the perfect way to make Cold Coffee, including the charming way of swirling the chocolate sauce into the tall glasses.
- Combine the coffee powder with 2 tbsp of lukewarm water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the milk, coffee-water mixture, sugar and ice-cubes in a mixer and blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Take a tall glass, tilt is slightly and pour the chocolate sauce on the sides of the glass while rotating it to form a random design.
- Pour 1 tsp of chocolate sauce at the bottom of the glass and keep aside.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to decorate 5 more glasses.
- Pour equal quantities cold coffee into 6 individual decorated glasses and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per glass
|Vitamin A||244.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.