by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43940 times
Cold Cocoa it is cocoa flavour, little thick milk base drink. Serve chilled to get the best results.
- Combine 1/4 cup milk, cocoa powder and cornflour in a bowl and mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Heat the remaining milk in pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the sugar and the prepared paste and stir continuously for 2 to 3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Remove from the flame and stir continuously for 5 minutes to cool the drink.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- In each tall glasses place one scoop of ice-cream, equal quantity of drink and top it with ice cubes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 27 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.