by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 5627 times
A combination of 2 special ingredients- kokum and coconut. So enjoy this summer!
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the coconut and blend in a mixer to a fine paste.
- Remove and squeeze out all the milk formed.
- Sieve and again blend the coconut remains in the mixer and put another 1/2 cup of water and grind to a fine paste.
- Take out and squeeze out the milk and sieve it again.
- Add the green chilli paste, ginger paste, salt, sugar, black salt to the coconut milk and mix thoroughly.
- Add the water of the kokum which was used for soaking it and mix well.
- Pour in individual glasses and put some ice cubes and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 14 May 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.