Coffee Chocolate Chai
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2002 times
Chocolate means love. So i felt it was only right to give everyone's favourite cupp...a twist with it. So here is presenting coffee chocolate tea.
- In a saucepan add water, milk and cinnamon stick and boil for 1 min.
- Add the cocoa powder and tea and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add sugar and chocolate essence, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Bring it to boil and add coffee, mix well and strain the tea through a strainer into the cups.
- Serve hot coffee chocolate chai.
This recipe was contributed by Cherrie on 10 Feb 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.