Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1639 times
Coconut rice fritters are an Oriental special deep fried snack recipe with rice mixed with coconut and then deep fried. These coconut rice fritters are rolled in dusted sugar and enjoyed as starter or side dish with rice and vegetables.
- Take half of the cooked rice and make it into a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining rice,coconutflakes,sugar,
- Eggyolks and lemonjuice to the ricepaste.mix it well.
- Spread out the shredded coconut in a plate.with wet hands,make the mixture into thumb-sized pieces and roll them in the spreaded coconut to make into neat balls.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer.fry the balls,three or four at a time for 2 mts.
- Transfer the fried balls to a plate and slightly dust them with powdered sugar(optional).
This recipe was contributed by nithy on 21 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.