Coconut and Date Topping On Bread
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 4006 times
This is for the people with sweet tooth.This type of topping can be prepared in advance and can be stored in fridge and can be used when required.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add coconut and fry for few seconds till its dry smell goes off.
- Add the milk and bring to a boil.
- To it add milk powder, bread crumbs, almond powder, sugar and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Lastly add the date pieces and mix well.
- Take the bread slices cut to rounds and spread the prepared topping and serve garnished with golden syrup.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 28 Nov 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.