Coconut Walnut Cookies
by Foodie #16259
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8411 times
These cookies are a favorite during tea time.
you can prepare these cookies with various combination of nuts e.g.:
equal combination of chopped cashews and almonds/dates/raisins etc.
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees f.
- Sift flour,salt and baking pd in a seive.
- Add sugar.
- In a bowl beat eggs till light and fluffy.
- Melt butter and gradually add it to the beaten egg mixture.
- Fold in flour and sugar mixture to it.
- Mix well.
- Lastly mix in the chopped walnuts and coconut mixture.
- Spread cookie batter in a greased 7 by 12 inch tray.
- Bake for 30 to 40 mins.
- Cut into squqres when it is still warm.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #16259 on 13 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.