by Dipika (Chatpatti)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3408 times
This is a instant vada of coconut and patato. I have made it several times and both children and elders are like this very much.
- Add turmeric powder, chopped green chillies, curry powder,salt and onions to grated coconut and mix well.
- Add the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Make small balls from the above mixture.
- Slightly press those balls with two palm and give them cutlet shape.
- Now in a fry pan/tawa pour 3 tbsp oil.
- When the oil hit put the vadas and shallow fry them.
- After 3 minutes turn the vadas and add some more oil.
- After 2 minutes its ready for serving.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Dipika (Chatpatti) on 12 Jul 2013I am basically from Orissa but I live in Kolkata. I am a odissi dancer.My cooking interest develop o...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.