by NARENDRA DEMDA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4341 times
a delicious sweet coconutty dish!
- Heat oven for 10 min on 180 degree
- Combine the butter and condensed milk in a bowl and whisk well.
- In another bowl, combine the plain flour, baking powder, baking soda,add a pinch of cinnamon powder together and seive well. Add all the mixture to the batter and mix well, adding 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup water and beat well.
- Add the coconut and mix well.
- Grease a cake tin and pour the batter in it and sprinkle fresh grated coconut on the top and bake 10 minutes at 220 degree and then bake 20 minutes at 200 degree.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by NARENDRA DEMDA on 31 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.