Coconut Topped Cupcakes
by vrunda naik
This recipe has been viewed 6147 times
Coconut Topped cupcakes can be enjoyed by all age groups!
- Preheat oven to 180 º C. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Keep aside.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat1/2 cup butter and the granulated sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla and mix well.
- Reduce the speed. Beat in the flour, baking powder, and salt, then milk.
- Spoon into cups. Bake until a cake tester comes out clean, 15 to 16 minutes. Let it cool.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining ¼ cup butter, the confectioners' sugar, and coconut extract until fluffy. Keep aside.
- Put the prepared frosting on he cupcakes and serve.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 08 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.