Coconut Sago Pudding with Toasted Coconut
by Rekha Ghadawala
This recipe has been viewed 2152 times
Coconut Sago Pudding with Toasted Coconut is an unusual pudding for fasting days. Enjoy warm or chilled.
Add your private note
Coconut Sago Pudding with Toasted Coconut recipe - How to make Coconut Sago Pudding with Toasted Coconut
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- In a large glass bowl combine sabudana and 1 cup milk,mix well.Cover and chill in the refrigerator overnight or at least for 4 hours.
- In a pan combine the remaining milk and chilled sabudana mixture and cook on a medium flame.
- Once the pudding comes to a boil add the coconut milk,vanilla and honey. Cook for another 12 to 15 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Lower the flame and add the sabudana powder and cook for 5 more minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Pour the pudding in a glass bowl and allow to cool.
- Serve warm or chilled garnish with toasted coconut chips.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 28 Oct 2015Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.