Coconut Rolled Chocolate Balls
by Foodie #381196
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13588 times
Sometimes you may find it difficult to make into balls because of the stickiness of butter so keep in the fridge for 10 mins so it will be easier to make it into balls.
- Powder the biscuits(not very fine).
- Mix 6 tabsp of cocunut and mix together with all the other remaining ingredients.
- Make into small balls or oval shape or u can mould it.
- Roll these balls in the remaining grated coconut.
- Keep it in the fridge for 2 hrs.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #381196 on 23 Aug 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.