Coconut Rice with Peanut Curry
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7484 times
Coconut rice with peanut curry is a south indian rice recipe. The rice is cooked in coconut milk and spices and served with a peanut or groundnut paste based vegetable curry.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the cinnamon and cloves and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the soaked rice, coconut milk and salt, mix well and cook till rice becomes soft.
- Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the red chilli powder.
- Spread on the peanut curry and serve hot with coconut rice
This recipe was contributed by shruti40 on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.