Coconut Rice Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33894 times
A colourful thai style preparation, the noodles here are cooked with coconut cream and fresh vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic paste and the celery stalks and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut cream, tofu, tomatoes, spring onion whites, chilli powder, sugar, salt and pepper and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the noodles and mix well.
- Just before serving, add the bean sprouts and spring onion greens and toss once.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and peanuts.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.