Coconut Rice By sandhyasha
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2163 times
A delicious and tasty rice preparation made with coconut and other ingredients like different dals and spices.
- Wash and soak the rice for 20 minutes. drain and keep aside.
- Make coconut milk using 2 cup warm water.
- Mix rice with this milk.
- Boil the remaining water.
- Add rice and salt, and cook till all the water is drained.
- Serve with hot chicken or fish curry.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyasha on 27 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.