by Dr. Kalpana Chauhan
This recipe has been viewed 2064 times
This summer, replace the unhealthy outside ice-creams and kulfies with this sweet and enamoring Coconut Rabdi. This coarse-textured dessert is a yummy, innovative sweet treat devoted to my little baby.
- Heat the milk in a broad thick bottom pan. After it comes to a boil, lower the flame and let it cook, while stirring continuously.
- Once the quantity of the milk reduces to 3/4, add the grated coconut and cardamom.
- Add the sugar and cook for about more 10 minutes, while stirring continuously. Take it off the flame.
- Once cooled, pour it in a bowl and refrigerate till chilled.
- Serve garnished with almonds and pistachios.
This recipe was contributed by Dr. Kalpana Chauhan on 26 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.