Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2125 times
A great tasting coconut flavoured salad recipe, Coconut platter is full of flavours, rich taste and amazing health benefits. With an unusual coconut based salad dressing comprising of coconut milk, pepper, jaggery and lime juice, coconut platter has beans tossed with greens.
- Add all the ingredients 1. to 5. in a large wooden salad plate.
- In a tp of oil, add mustard seends and karia patta, when they splutter, add jaggery, garlic and ginger.
- Saute for a minute, and add to the salad bowl.
- Add coconut milk, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve cold, garnished with scraped coconut, mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by girivenu70 on 23 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.