Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2231 times
This sweet can be easily prepared at home during the festive season. if gur is not available we can use sugar. the quantity of the ingredients can be altered as to the taste of the individual. pl give me the feed back
- mix maida, water and sugar along with a teaspoon of cardomom powder and keep aside.
- heat some ghee in a kadai, gently roast the drated coconut.
- add the powdered gur and the rest of elaichi powder.
- Heat it for 10 to 15 mts, till the entire stuff becomes thick.
- Now heat the tawa, pour a little batter in the middle and gently spread it, put some ghee
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#357354 on 04 Dec 2006I am a perfect foodie, started loving tarlaji's books eversince i was 15 and lo these 5 yrs i have ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.