Coconut Milk and Rose Custard
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8973 times
It can be served as a fruit salad or as a dip with cookies or as a topping for ice creams or in a trifle or as an icing for pineapple or vanilla cake. Keep the consistency as per requirement.
- Keep milk to boil.
- Mix corn flour and coconut powder in water at room temperature. Add it to boiling milk little at a time and keep stirring.
- Mix well. Add rose syrup and almonds. Mix well.
- Boil it for few minutes it will coat the back of spoon lightly or boil more if thick custard is desired.
- Keep aside and refrigerate to cool.
- Serve it in a bowl garnished it with rose petals and grated coconut.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 02 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.