Coconut Milk Pulav
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11829 times
Garnish with the fried cashew nuts and chopped coriander leaves.
serve with raita.
- Wash, soak rice for 15 minutes and drain. set aside.
- Heat ghee, butter or oil in a wide frypan and fry the cashewnuts until golden.
- Remove the cashew nuts and set on a paper towel.
- To the pan, add the condiments and after 1 minute, add sliced onion and chillies.
- Saute until onions are translucent and are just begining to turn golden.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomato and cook for 5 minutes until the moisture from the tomato is dry.
- Add the chopped mint and coriander and after they just with, add the drained rice and mix well.
- Once the moisture from the rice has evaporated (it takes about 5 minutes), take off from heat.
This recipe was contributed by saviman on 06 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.