Coconut Milk Briyani
by sush neyveli
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5065 times
Rich and spicy rice delicacy...
- Soak the rice in enough water for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the cloves, bayleaf, cardamom, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and onions and saute till it becomes pink.
- Add the rice and saute for some time till it gives out smell.
- Pour 2 cups of coconut milk and close the cooker till the rice gets boiled.
- Finally add the mint, coriander leaves, powdered pepper to the rice, mix well and serve hot with any gravy.
This recipe was contributed by sush neyveli on 14 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.