Coconut Magic Masti
by HARISH SAVLA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3812 times
Coconut-Paneer and Cheery makes an excellent combination. Quick, Easy and Indian Mithais. During festival we run short of time, so such Indian Mithais are very useful and very eye appealing.
- Combine the dessicated coconut, cashewnut powder, pistachip powder, cardamom powder in a bowl, add enough condensed milk, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 to 10 equal portions and shape them into balls.
- Flatten each portion into your palms. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients, except glace cherries and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8-10 balls. F
- latten the each ball, place a glace cheery and seal.
- Keep aside.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre of the flattened dough and bring the edges together at the edges.
- Seal well and refrigerate the balls for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into 2 halves carefully with a sharp knife and place in paper cups.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by HARISH SAVLA on 27 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.