by Geeta Khanna
This recipe has been viewed 3523 times
Crispy coconut biscuits with soft centre!
- Beat the egg white in a bowl to make it fluffy.
- Add gently castor sugar, coconut powder and vanilla essence and whisk again.
- Grease a baking tray and add the above mixture one tablespoon at a time.
- Make 8-10 discs on the tray.
- Bake the tray in pre heated oven set at 200°c or till cooked.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Geeta Khanna on 11 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.