by Foodie #588871
This recipe has been viewed 2862 times
Tastes best when served chilled
- Coarsely grind the soaked rice.
- Deseed the dates and cut one date into 2 pieces.
- In a pan heat the ghee add the coconut and dates till light brown.
- Heat the milk till boils, add the rice and keep stirring till rice is cooked.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Combine the coconut and date and blend till coarse and add it to the milk and mix well.
- Add sugar to taste and dry nuts and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #588871 on 09 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.